- 2-hour minimum required for ALL sessions.
- Mini block rates apply to any session that ENDS by 6pm or earlier.
- All session start times must be between 10am at the earliest and 11pm at the latest.
- Booking available by appointment only, we do accept WALK-INS.
- Bookings must be made a minimum of 4 hours in advance, but to ensure room and engineer availablity it is recommended to book your sessions about 2 days in advance.
- Sessions are not considered BOOKED until deposit is made or PO received.
- Sessions are billed from the officially booked start time, not from when clients arrive. If you arrive an hour late, that does not mean you will be able to run an hour past the session end time at no extra charge.
- We do not give refunds on studio time booked, but will instead credit you for future bookings.
- Sessions cancelled within 24-hours before the officially booked start time will be credited, and will be able to be re-booked at any available future time without any penalty.
- Sessions cancelled in less than 24-hours before the officially booked start time will forfeit the deposit.
- 50% deposit required for all bookings.
- Major label PO‘s accepted.
- We accept cash, PayPal, and credit cards by phone (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
- Please note that due to recent fraudulent activity, credit cards by phone will need to be confirmed at the beginning of sessions. We will need to see the credit card in person, along with the driver’s license of the owner, and obtain a signature accepting the charges. The owner of the credit card must be present.
- Custom packages and bulk rates (30+ hrs) available for your project, please call or fill out our online Custom Quote Request Form to discuss. We will do our best to work with you to design a package and schedule that fits within your budget and availability. This includes multiple mixes, recording+mixing+mastering packages, mixtape packages, multiple blocks of recording time, ect. Let us know what your needs are and we will custom design a package to fit.
MIXING & MASTERING
Mixing and mastering services are not included in recording sessions. These are separate processes, and are charged on a per song basis, not hourly. This way we can take our time to get the best results without feeling the pressure to finish within a given block of studio time. We love mixing even better than recording, and welcome the opportunity to bring out the full potential in your song.
Mixing and mastering sessions are unattended, and typically have a 3-5 day turnaround, but may vary based on current workload. Please call to inquire about mixing and mastering rates and current turnaround times.
CALL NOW at (717)889-4865 to check on availability of rooms, engineers and time slots, and to book your session today! You can also fill out our online Booking Request Form and we will get back to you ASAP!